Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Carina Spencer Cowl Kick

These projects were not finished during the Spring Cleaning, but I realized I never blogged them. I'm on a Carina Spencer kick, apparently. Her patterns are lovely and extremely clear and well-written. The following two patterns are ones that caught my eye on Ravelry while they were still in the test-knitting stage, and I cast on for them relatively quickly once they were released.

This is the Dovetail Cowl, knit with three skeins of Cascade Eco Duo:

cowls (3)


And this is Zuzu's Petals, an ingenious little design that combines the best of lace shawls and cowls. I liked it so much, I knit it twice, once in the gorgeously lush Road to China Light in Moonstone, and once in Silky Malabrigo.

cowls (8)

cowls (10)

shawls (4)



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the Dovetail Cowl so much. When I saw you wearing it the last time, I seriously wanted to steal it off your neck and wear it myself. ;-)