Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday morning

On Sunday mornings, my husband teaches violin lessons, and the Preschooler and I hang out on the second and third floor of our house. Right now, the Preschooler is watching Sesame Street upstairs while I putter around in my bedroom. So far, I have

  • gone through a pile of books to loan to friends
  • chosen the my yarn for the staff Stash Epiphany Gift exchange
  • knit a few rows on my Clockwork, and
  • I'm having a Jane Austen film festival! Persuasion -- the 1995 BBC version, the best one, of course -- is on now, and Sense and Sensibility (Emma Thompson!) is next.


Not a bad way to spend a dreary, rainy Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

tick tock don't stop
it's a party on the clock
your shawl is orange...
nothing rhymes with orange.