Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Things I Learned On the Way Home

  1. Not all Holiday Inn Express locations are created the same. Enough said about that, other than does anyone have a reliable but nice chain that they use while traveling?
  2.  A preschooler can watch Monsters, Inc. once, twice, even three times a day and not get tired of it. 
  3. I don't think I like this Zauberball sock yarn. I'm totally copying the Yarn Harlot because I'd tucked a skein of Zauberball Crazy in my travel knitting bag and thought "why not?" But the yarn, although interestingly plied and sturdy, is way too thin and rough. I guess I really do like my sock yarn with some "squoosh" factor. 
  4. It's good to be home.

3 comments:

anne said...

It's good to have you home...

Melissa said...

Hampton Inn and oddly, La Quinta. My favorite when staying with little people might be Staybridge Suites, but those are of course for more than 1-night-stays. I have noted the same inconsistencies with the Holiday Inn chains. I am staying in them less and less even though I have eleventy billion points (not sure what I'm saving them for...).

Yvonne said...

You did not come see me today. But I am happy you have returned.